Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Costume Update!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Costume Update’s website, located at https://costumeupdate.com/.
We will assume that you agree to these terms and conditions if you use this website. If you don’t agree to all of the terms and conditions on this page, don’t use Costume Update anymore.
The following terms are used in these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, Disclaimer Notice, and all Agreements: “Client”, “You”, and “Your” refer to you, the person who logs on to this website and agrees to the terms and conditions of the company. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our”, and “Us” all refer to our company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us” means both the client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to begin the process of our helping the client in the most appropriate way, for the express purpose of meeting the client’s needs in regards to the provision of the company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to the law of us. Any use of the above terms or other words, whether in the singular, plural, with capital letters, or with he, she, or they, is taken to mean the same thing.
All of the content on Costume Update, unless otherwise stated, belongs to Costume Update or one of its partners. All rights to intellectual property are maintained. You can use Costume Update to get to this for your own personal use, as long as you follow the rules in these terms and conditions.
- Republish material from Costume Update
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Costume Update
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Costume Update
- Redistribute content from Costume Update
Parts of this website let people post and share their thoughts and information. Costume Update does not filter, edit, post, or review comments before they appear on the website. Costume Update, its agents, and/or allies do not agree with what is said in the comments. The views and ideas of the person who posts a comment are shown in that comment. Costume Update isn’t responsible for the comments or any responsibility, damages, or costs that come from using, posting, or seeing the comments on this website, as far as the law allows.
Costume Update has the right to check all comments and remove any that could be seen as unsuitable, offensive, or in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
You promise and swear that:
- You are allowed to post comments on our website and have all the licenses and permissions you need to do so.
- The comments do not violate anyone’s copyright, patent, or brand.
- The comments don’t have anything that is defamatory, libelous, insulting, indecent, illegal, or a breach of privacy.
- The comments won’t be used to try to get business or customers, to promote commercial or illegal actions, or to ask for business or customers.
You give Costume Update a non-exclusive license to use, copy, edit, and let other people use, copy, and edit any of your comments in any way, style, or medium.
You may following Blog:
- Adult Costumes
- Animal Costumes
- Babies Costumes
- Cartoon Costumes
- Celebrity Costumes
- Fashion Costumes
- Games Costumes
- Scary Costumes
- Toys & Dolls Costumes
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following groups can link to our site without getting written permission first:
- Branches of the government;
- Lookup tools;
- Groups that make news;
- Distributors of online directories can link to our website the same way they link to the websites of other companies in their directories, and
- System-wide Accredited businesses, except for soliciting non-profits, charity shopping shops, and charity fundraising groups, which may not link to our website.
These organizations can link to our home page, publications, or other information on our website as long as the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and/or its products and/or services; and (c) makes sense in the context of the linking party’s site.
We may also consider and accept link requests from the following types of organizations:
- consumer and/or business information sites that are well-known;
- dot-com sites for communities;
- charities’ associations or other groups that promote them;
- sellers of online directories;
- website entry points;
- companies that do accounting, law, and consulting; and
- There are training institutions and business groups.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us or our accredited businesses look bad; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Costume Update; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations are welcome to link to our home page as long as the link complies with the following requirements: (a) is truthful; (b) does not falsely imply that we are endorsing, endorsing, or sponsoring the linking party or its goods or services; and (c) makes sense in the context of the linking party’s website.
If you are one of the groups in the second line and you want to link to our website, you need to let us know by sending an email to Costume Update. Please include your name, the name of your group, your contact information, and the URL of your site. You should also include a list of any URLs from which you plan to link to our website and a list of URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait two to three weeks to hear back.
Here’s how approved groups can link to our website:
- By using our business name; or
- By using the uniform resource location being linked to; or
- By using any other description of our site that makes sense in the context and style of the content on the site that is linking to us.
No one will be able to link to Costume Update without first getting a trademark license.
Without written permission and prior approval, you can’t put frames around our Web pages that change the way they look or how they are presented.
Liability for Content
We won’t be responsible for anything that shows up on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against any claims that come up on your website. No link(s) should be on a website that could be seen as libelous, offensive, or illegal, that infringes on or otherwise breaks the rights of a third party, or that encourages others to do so.
The act of reserving rights
We have the right to ask you to take down all links to our website, or just one link. You agree to take down all links to our website right away if we ask you to. We also reserve the right to change these terms and conditions and their linking policy at any time. By linking to our website over and over again, you agree to be bound by and follow these rules for linking.
Links taken off of our page
If you find a link on our website that makes you feel bad for any reason, you can contact us at any time and let us know. We will think about removing links if you ask us to, but we are not required to do so or to answer you directly.
We don’t make sure that the information on this website is correct, and we don’t guarantee that it is complete or accurate. We also don’t promise that the website will always be up and running or that the information on it will always be up-to-date.
As much as the law allows, we don’t make any promises, warranties, or terms about our website or how it should be used. There is nothing in this statement that:
- reduce or get rid of our or your responsibility for death or injuries;
- reduce or get rid of our or your responsibility for fraud or fraudulence;
- limit any of our or your responsibilities in a way that is against the law; or
- exclude any of our or your liability that the law says can’t be left out.
The limitations and bans on liability in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the previous paragraph; and (b) apply to all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and ftort,reach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and all the information and services on it are free, we won’t be responsible for any kind of loss or damage.